- Open Office 3 generated xls file support.
- Data types preserved in datasets
- Duplicate column names handled in datasets
- Fix problems with empty sheets and xlsx
- Fix problems detecting dates in xls e.g. currency being detected as a date
- Fix problems with blank columns in xlsx
- Fix problems with temp file locking in xlsx
In particular for the Open Office support it now supports short stream formats in xls documents and worksheets with no INDEX or DBCELL records. This probably helps with documents generated from other tools as well.